Pazar, Temmuz 29, 2001

virginia's letter


dearest,

i feel certain that, i am going mad again. i feel we can't go through another of these terrible times and i shan't recover this time. i begin to hear voices and can't concentrate. so i am doing what seems to be best thing to do.

you've given me the greatest possible happiness. you've been, in every way all that anyone could be. i know that i am spoiling your life and without me, you could work. and you will, i know.

you see, i can't even write this properly. what i want to say is that i owe all the happiness of my life to you. you have been entirely patient with me... and incredibly good... everything has gone from me but the certainty of your goodness. i can't go on spoiling your life anylonger.

i don't think two people could feel happier that we have been.

virginia

Hiç yorum yok: